Privilege Card Terms & Conditions
- To take advantage of any Boundary Mill Privilege member offers and/or incentives the Boundary Mill Privilege member must present their Privilege card/email in store at the time of purchase and /or redemption.
- Privilege card offers and incentives will not be applied retrospectively if the cardholder does not present their Privilege card at the time of purchase and/or redemption.
- Further 10% discount off the last marked price and incentives apply to Privilege members only upon production of their Privilege card/email during selected promotional periods.
- Further 10% discount off the last marked price offer applies to participating brands and products only for a limited time.
- Further 10% discount off the last marked price offer not available in Next Outlet Sheffield and Colne
- Further 10% discount off offer is not available in BB’s Coffee Shops and Mrs B’s Tea Room Colne or Bannisters Restaurant Colne.
- Further 10% discount offer excludes the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Boundary Mill may terminate the Privilege member scheme and/or refuse to issue a Boundary Mill Privilege card and/or withdraw or cancel any Boundary Mill Privilege cards at any time.
- Boundary Mill reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and/or to add, remove or amend any offers or incentives made available to Privilege members. Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be made available to view via the Boundary Mill website boundarymill.co.uk
- Privilege members wishing to terminate their Privilege membership or report a lost or stolen card, contact: 01282 856200. Alternatively unsubscribe in writing to Boundary Mill, Vivary Way, Colne, Lancashire. BB8 9NW.
- Privilege members wishing to unsubscribe from our email database can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of email correspondence sent from Boundary Mill
Privilege Free Tea or Filter Coffee Offer
- Available to Boundary Mill Privilege members only on presentation of your free tea or filter coffee promotional card in store.
- One regular tea or filter coffee for you or a friend per Privilege card.
- Privilege card will be scored once the offer has been redeemed and can only be used once.
- The offer excludes specialty teas, barista coffee, milk, flavored and soft drinks.
Privilege Free Cheese & Wine Offer
- Free cheese and wine offer is subject to availability and limited to one visit per card.
- Free cheese and wine is only available on valid dates and times on presentation of your Privilege card.
Privilege Free Mince Pie & Mulled Wine Offer
- Free mulled wine and mince pie offer is subject to availability and limited to one visit per card.
- Free mulled wine and mince pie offer is only available on valid dates and times on presentation of your Privilege card.
Gift Voucher/Voucher Terms & Conditions
- You can exchange Boundary Mill gift vouchers for goods in all Boundary Mill stores with the exception of Next Outlet (Colne & Sheffield), and BB’s Coffee Shops.
- M&S Outlet Colne accept both M&S and Boundary Mill gift vouchers.
- You can exchange Mrs B’s afternoon tea gift vouchers at Mrs B’s, Boundary Mill Stores Colne only.
- Boundary Mill and Mrs B’s gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Boundary Mill and Mrs B’s gift vouchers can only be exchanged for goods of equal value, or as part payment for goods of a higher value than it’s face value. Change will not be given if it is exchanged for goods less than its face value.
Rise & Dine for Free – Croissant, Tea or Filter Coffee
- Sundays between 10am – 11am
- Offer entitles one FREE Croissant per customer (Including butter and jam)
- Offer entitles one FREE Tea or Filter Coffee and does not include speciality teas
- One per customer
- Excludes Boundary Mill employees
- While stocks last
- Subject to availability
Free Tea or Filter Coffee Offers & Vouchers
- All vouchers, unless otherwise stated entitle you and a friend to one free tea or filter coffee in BB’s Coffee Shop
- Does not include speciality teas
- Can only be used once
- Photocopies are not valid
- Lost vouchers cannot be replaced
- Excludes Boundary Mill employees
Competitions, Prize Draws & Social Media
- Competitions are open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) or over.
- By participating, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prize winners will be notified within 7 days of the prize draw closing.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value.
- We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- Prizes can not be returned or exchanged.
- Winners are selected at random.
- Boundary Mill employees cannot enter.
- Only one entry per person will be counted.
- All Facebook promotions are no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
Competition Winner’s Vouchers
- Vouchers issued can only be redeemed once.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, Boundary Mill Gift Vouchers or alternative goods – Nor can the redeemed prize be refunded.
- Photocopies are not valid.
- Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Vouchers must be used to redeem the competition prize before the ‘Valid Until’ date shown.
- All prizes must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
- All competition entrants must be eighteen (18) years or older.
Havren Facebook Competition February/March 2018.
Competition starts 27/03/18, ends 25/03/18 at midnight. Entries will be selected at random. No cash alternative available. Dress available in sizes 8-16 in a choice of 3 colours. Competition entrants must be eighteen (18) years or older. One entry per person permitted.
Thorntons Easter Facebook Competition March 2018.
Competition starts 15/03/18, ends 25/03/18 at midnight. Prize is a selection of 7 Thorntons Easter Eggs. Winner must be able to pick up prize from either Boundary Mill Colne, Grantham, Newcastle, Sheffield or Walsall. Winner has 1 month from the closing date to collect prize. Winner will be notified by 30/03/18. Entries will be selected at random. Competition entrants must be eighteen (18) years or older. No cash alternative available. One entry per person permitted.
Hotter Facebook Competition March 2018.
Competition starts 19/03/18, ends 03/04/18 at midnight. Prize is a Hotter ‘Eva’ Beach Bag. Winner will be notified by 10/04/18. Entries will be selected at random. Competition entrants must be eighteen (18) years or older. No cash alternative available. One entry per person permitted.
Goods may be exchanged within 1 month of purchase, with proof of receipt. The following items can only be returned providing it is in its original condition (including the packaging where it forms part of the goods) and for hygiene or safety reasons have not been worn, opened, assembled or used and any seals on the product remain unbroken: Cosmetics, Hats, Hosiery, Lingerie, Men’s Underwear, Swimwear, Personal Grooming, Products, Duvets, Pillows and Mattress & Pillow Protectors. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For all refunds and exchanges, please go to customer services.